Contact Form

 

Check out Truevined's official Merch Store and get a 20% discount using code LAUNCH365

WASTE my life

WASTE my life?
I'll "WASTE my life" gladly
I'll serve Him everyday, spend time in His presence everyday(2 Timothy 3:16)
talk with him, live for Him ask Him for bread everyday(Luke 11:3)

Give my tithes, give my offerings, even my first fruits(Malachi 3:10)
Fight my flesh, kill myself so that I bear spiritual fruits(John 15:4)
Work and press for nothing seen(Philippians 3:14)
So I gain what man cannot see(2 Corinthians 4:18)

Forsake the pleasure for this life(Hebrews 11:25)
So I'm part of the body, God's wife (the Bride) (1 Corinthians 10:17)
Refuse to hit the clubs to lust and get myself lost in this trip
I've not been lifted up from sin to let Jesus feel disgrace to me

God forbid that I a teacher will direct the lost but get in a maze (James 3:1)
I'll do my best thought my flesh is lazy, from His pasture I will graze (Proverbs 10:4)

Worship God while the world chooses sin
Attend to His business, help to clean
Saints who strive to stay true to the
Teachings that Christ through the Holy Spirit revealeth
Everyday I'll live for Christ though the world call it waste, I will WASTE for Christ.

Copyright© 2011
Tonye Bezalel Brown (under the inspiration of Yeshua)
SAVED BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH IN JESUS


Total comment

Author

Bezalel

@truevined on Instagram