Contact Form

 

Check out Truevined's official Merch Store and get a 20% discount using code LAUNCH365

Skill and the Spirit of Perfection/Excellence

Lecrae is number 2 and 18 on Itunes. Praise God.
Proverbs 22:29
Do you see a man skilled in his work? He will serve before kings; he will not serve before obscure(mere/ordinary) men.

It really blows my mind to see two Christian rap albums among the top 30 hiphop/rap albums on Itunes.
But then again, it shouldn't, with God all things are possible. God's grace is upon Lecrae and God is using him to take he gospel to nations, literally. 
I pray for the Spirit of perfection too... I need it, we all need it... not just in music but in a whole bunch of areas.

Genesis 17:1 "I am God Almighty; walk before me and be blameless...". 
Some translations of the Bible say perfect instead of blameless.

We all need a Spirit of perfection that can only be attained by trust and faith in God through Jesus Christ(the only Way to God). 
We need a Spirit of perfection to attain and strive to be holy, morally, etc. Is it attainable? I mean, can you actually be sinless? Can I say that I have never sinned and not be lying? My answer, Yes.
You can say that I have never sinned before and not be lying.
2 Corinthians 5:17. If anyone is in Christ, he/she is a new creation, the old is gone, the new is here.
Everytime you confess of your sins, God forgives and forgets them, God keeps no records of your wrongs.(God is love(1 John 4:16), love keeps no records of wrongs(1 Corinthians 13:5).. see the connection?)
Since God keeps no records of wrongs, it means He, God does not remember your sins.
We are the righteousness of God through faith in Christ Jesus(Romans 3:22).
When God sees us, He sees Jesus, because we are in Jesus, who is completely sinless, has no sin, none whatsoever.
So, when I say I was a sinner, but I've never sinned, whether you agree with it or not, whether it makes sense or not, it is a fact. I am not saying that Christ didn't die for my sins, I am saying that ever since I accepted Christ, my old sins are gone and don't exist anymore, so I'm not a sinner anymore and have no sin. I'm now perfect(because I am in Christ Who is perfect), that's how God created me and you if you have Christ. Accept Christ now if you have any doubts.

I do not dwell on my past sins but look unto God and believe in Him for my future victory.(Isaiah 43:18-21 , 2 Peter 3:13-14)

This doesn't give me a right to sin or encouragement to do so, it just pushes me forward to strive to live a more holy life because of God's undying amazing love for me.

So I'm perfect, because God made me perfect, but I'll pray for the Spirit of perfection until I see it manifest in my life and until I start living like the perfect man God created me to be. 

Selah.

Total comment

Author

Truevined

@truevined on Instagram