Contact Form

 

Check out Truevined's official Merch Store and get a 20% discount using code LAUNCH365

God is faithful - Get a custom wallpaper

Here's something I saw on facebook from Joel Jskywalker Farmer about God.
He said

God is not only faithful to supply your needs.....He is also faithful to correct and chasten. You may find that chastening precedes your blessing so that you will have the character necessary to properly steward your blessing... just speaking from experience.

I think it's so true. The statement hit me hard, and made sense to me about a lot of stuff.
Then, God led me to design this wallpaper for you guys to use.

God bless you.
(Right click and save the wallpaper, enjoy).

Click the facebook like button above if you like it. Thanks.

God is faithful to save and will not fail wallpaper on true vine productions
View all the wallpapers available on True Vine Productions... updated quite frequently

Total comment

Author

Truevined

@truevined on Instagram